Sunday, January 24, 2010

Burn DVDs and CDs Painlessly With This Program

These days it has gotten so expensive to buy and replace your favorite movies because they are all in DVD format. Of course they give a better picture and more of a movie theater experience but have you ever had to buy a new DVD because you scratched or broke one?

I'm sure everyone has, and it isn't fun let me tell ya! I got so fed up with my movies skipping every time I watched them or accidentally breaking them and having to spend $30 to buy a replacement.

So this is what I decided to do. I thought, well if I can make back-ups of my favorite Cds, why not my DVD movies too? Luckily I found this program and am so glad I did. Not only does it make copies of my favorite DVDs in minutes, for the same price of a new DVD I can:

-Copy Games

-Copy VHS

-Make DVD Movie Labels

-Download files for free

-And a Whole Lot More!

I know you've had the same problems and would love to save yourself some money. So for the price of a replacement DVD check-out DVD Copy and make back-ups of all your favorite movies, games, and more!

If you are tired of broken or scratched DVDs and having to replace them, Click Here to check out DVD Copy and save yourself a boat load of cash!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

when you burn this copy is there still the dvd menu and special feautres?

oc said...

hey what is the name of that software please email me at crxlover88@hotmail.com with the name of it thanks so much we are having the same problem lol

Unknown said...

Yes I would like the name of that software too. Please email me at kspann@iprimus.com.au

thanks,
Karen Spann

Unknown said...

Where Can I get this software from. I need it badly.Email me the info to alkarimnatha@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i would like to know the name and where to get this software too. i like my movies too much to see them get destroyed.

Unknown said...

sorry email me dan.nahachewsky@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sounds just what I want. Can you E-Mail the name of the program please & where to get it. Regards, Tony Knight

MHF said...

Could you email the name of the software for burning (mifacey@gmail.com).